sobota, 5 listopada 2011

Po angielsku.

It's time to forget about the past.To wash away what happened last.

take me away. - zabierz mnie.

Fuck of my life ! - Pieprzyć moje życie !

I Love You ! ♥ - Kocham Cię ! ♥


Love must be built. Discover it is not enough. -  Miłość trzeba budować. Odkryć ją to za mało.

The truth is that sometimes I miss you so much that I can hardly bear it. - Prawda jest taka, że czasami brakuje mi Ciebie tak bardzo, że ledwo mogę to znieść.

Tournament in two fires, either hide and seek in the summer evenings it was something beautiful, something magical is in these memories. - Turniej w dwa ognie, albo w chowanego w letnie wieczory to było coś pięknego, coś magicznego jest w tych wspomnieniach.

either he or whore the law. - albo on, albo kurwa zakon.




With cigarette in hand, went bravely beside him. I knew that he hated so much when smoked. -
Z papierosem w ręku przeszłam odważnie obok Niego. Wiedziałam, że tak bardzo nienawidził, kiedy paliłam.

I would like to not tuczyła chocolate, coffee was not bitter, not made ​​the cigarettes, and love there .. - 
chciałabym żeby czekolada nie tuczyła ,kawa nie była gorzka , papierosy nie uzależniały, a miłość istniała ..

I do not need a romantic dinner. You can take the ad and a beer and a bag of strawberries. You can usually smell like smoke nicotine. It does not matter. - Nie potrzebuję romantycznych kolacji. Możesz wziąć reklamówkę z piwem i worek truskawek. Możesz jak zwykle pachnieć nikotynowym dymem. To nieważne.

And the mere sight of this bitch makes me sick. - I na sam widok tej suki robi mi się niedobrze.